Oatmeal porridge with Bananas, Frozen berries and blueberries

Monday 30 July 2018

Today is the last day of July and frankly, I cannot believe it! This year is flying by and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. Still, I'm having a really nice summer, no assignments, no university, bliss. Might as well enjoy it to the fullest since I don't exactly have a summer next year. Oatmeal is my go to breakfast most of the time because they are so versatile. The list of toppings that can be added to them is endless, the taste can be manipulated in a variety of ways and they are convenient. Started the day with this colourful, fruit-filled bowl; a great way to add to your 5 a day.



What you need: 


2 Oat so simple satchets (original, not flavoured)
Water (can opt for milk if you like)

Toppings:1 banana


1/4 cup frozen summer fruits
1/4 cup Blueberries
1/2 tsp mixed seeds

Method:


  1. In a bowl, mix Oats and water and microwave for 2 minutes (p.s some oats are 4 minutes, depending on what the instructions say on the packaging).
  2. Top with fruits, mixed seeds.
  3. Serve immediately.

Have a wonderful week!
Nokhuthula xo

Latest Instagrams

© Pocketsizedcook. Design by FCD.