Warburtons Thins

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Anyone who knows you will tell you that I love all things bread! If I could just live out the rest of my days by a bread market, I would. So today I brought out the Warbutons brown thins after a leg session in the gym. This is probably the quickest sandwich I've ever whipped up, talk about feeling ravenous after an intense workout. These warburtons thins can be prepared in a variety of ways to suit you, thats the best thing about them. Toast them, fill them up or simply top them, either way they are pretty delicious. What did I do to mine? Read on to find out.

All you need is a pan, eggs, 1 burger and an appetite. I basically broke two eggs into a pan with 1 tsp olive oil, added in spinach, peppers and seasoning, fried them up and filled my thins. All this happened whilst my burger was grilling away, talk about multitasking. Standing at just 100kcal per thin, low in fat and sugar with a medium amount of salt and 4g protein, these might have just become a new favourite.




Hope you're having a lovely week!
Nokhuthula xo

Latest Instagrams

© Pocketsizedcook. Design by FCD.