Wagamama Cardiff Library

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Woohoo, I have officially finished Year 2 of Dietetics.. I'm one step closer to reaching my dream of becoming a Registered Dietitian and I couldn't be happier. Final year will present some major challenges but I'm ready to put the work in. For now, let me celebrate at my favorite restaurant with my favorite people. 

The best thing about Wagamama is that their meals always come out pipping hot. I don't know about you but temperature definitely matters. With a variety of dishes on offer, it can be hard to choose what to have but one this is for sure, steamed chicken gyoza is always a definite for me. Here's to good food and an even better year 3 in Dietetics.



I had Teriyaki Sirloin Steak

My fiance and his mum had the above.

Happy Summer 
Nokhuthula xo

Follow me on INSTAGRAM

Latest Instagrams

© Pocketsizedcook. Design by FCD.