Carrot and Berry Protein Smoothie

Monday 12 November 2018

What's a great way to get in some fruit and vegetables first thing in the morning? Smoothies! If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I love a good smoothie. It may be because breakfast is my favourite meal of the day so I always go all out, if you have a smile so early in the morning, you're likely to have a good day right? University has taken over my life so I'm just quickly popping by to share one of my favourite smoothies, this carrot and berry protein smoothie. Want to know more, read on.



Ingredients:

1 carrot, chopped
Handful of grapes
Handful frozen berries
1 scoop protein
2 tbs natural yoghurt
Half a small glass of water


Method:


  1. Add all ingredients to blender and blend. Top with a few frozen berries and serve. 
Have a great week!
Nokhuthula xo 

Latest Instagrams

© Pocketsizedcook. Design by FCD.